網頁

2008年1月9日

網上詐騙 - 咪當我老襯 – 三部曲

         8/1,再次收到 Mr Johnathan 的電郵!

寄件人: "Johnathan Lawrence" johnathanlawrence17@hotmail.com
收件人: 我似是@老襯一族.com 
標題: Panasonic DMC-LS75 
日期: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 01:44:14 -1000

Dear seller,
Mr Johnathan Lawrence Is My Name From United Kingdom, I am interested in Buying your Item In Yahoo Auction .
What is the present Condition and how much do you want to sell it last?
I'm buying it Urgently for my Daughter Programme in College.
I am ready to Pay for the Item Immediately so kindly get to me back with the total cost of the item . I will be making payment via Bank to Bank transfer. kindly Provide your Banking Information for Immediate Payment: Account Name, Account Number, Bank Name, Bank Address, Bank Code: Alongside your response..while you also Provide me the Cost of the Shipment through (DHL 2-3 Days) and i want you to reply me back in English and don't forget to send me your real e-mail and you can also reply me back to Johnathanlawrence23@hotmail.com ...........Awaiting to hear from you
soon.thanks...........

        2 個電郵的內容完全相同。Mr Johnathan 一定是忘記了曾經向我求助了。經過了23天,Mr Johnathan 仍未能替女兒買到相機。看來他女兒的 programme,urgently 極也有限!

        唉!作為一個騙子,Mr Johnathan 實在是太不長進了。要騙人,先做好功課。下次記得改頭換臉後,才好再來找我。


昔日留言: