網頁

2009年3月9日

網上詐騙 - 唱不完的戲 - 揭幕

        2009 年 3 月 7 日 20:16,我決定將舊愛 Nikon D80 出賣。88 分鐘後,收到了一個提問。

  Hi Seller, I'm Janet Lewis, from Atlanta Georgia (USA). I will like to buy this item and i will be willing to offer you HK$5,000. Also i will prefer the item ship via SPEED POST EXPRESS. I will pay you via BANK WIRE TRANSFER. So let me know if the item is still available for sell. Get back to me via  OLUWAJUWONLO@HOTMAIL.COM

        嘩!Janet 小姐竟然出價 5000 元,全新的 D80 也賣不到這個價錢啊!一定是上帝打發 Janet 小姐來打救極度貧乏的我!為了報答 Janet 小姐的大恩大德,我決定將 D80 賣給她。Janet 小姐,妳是我的曙光,妳是我的天使,I  love you!!

        雖然我的英語很爛,也要硬著頭皮跟偉大的 Janet 小姐溝通、溝通。經過千辛萬苦,歷盡艱辛,翻箱倒「籠」,左拼右砌,總算噁出一篇英語作文了!

  You are so kind and willing to pay so much to buy my camera!! Thank out very much!! I lost my job 6 months ago and went into bankruptcy on last month; I don't have bank account any more.  
  I don't accept US dollar because there are too many counterfeit US money on the world. I prefer Euro. Please mail me 5000 Euro. You're so rich; I think you don't mind to pay more. After I receive the money, I will post the camera to you. Once again, Thank out very much!!

        希望 Janet 小姐看得懂我的爛英語,在我寄出 e-mail 後,還誠心向上帝禱告,保佑 Janet 小姐會寄 5000 歐羅給我!阿門。